Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Orange Light Over Eliburn Livingston UK (Chinese Lantern)

Date: October 14 and 15, 2010
Time: 10:40 p.m.

Hi Brian,I have in the last 2 nights 14th + 15th October 2010 witnessed a strange orange light moving quite fast over Elburn Livingston. The first was Wednesday 14th about 2240 hrs travelling north to south right across the flight path I was gob smacked, then a aircraft took off from edi it looked like they were going to collide. I had a cold shiver down my back. I always go out for a ciggy at this time before I go to bed. Then last night 15th same time I saw another one going east to west.

Very odd.

My only explanation is a lantern that people light, never seen one before but what I have seen looks to be very bright orange. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: