Friday, October 8, 2010

UFO On The Ground At Overtoun Park Rutherglen Glasgow Scotland UK

Date: July 2010 ?
Time: 2:00 or 3:00 p.m.

I draw your attention to this post http://worldufos.blogspot.com/2010/09/lights-in-sky-over-rutherglen-glasgow.html, in particular this part: Another experience I had was last month, when I was walking home, it was a reddish light, just sitting there in the sky. I kept watching it and a few minutes later the light just dimmed down and I lost sight of it.

I saw the same thing about 3 months ago and I saw it hanging in the sky motionless. I saw it from the Mill Street Rutherglen vantage point, like in the sighting above it just dimmed out, the colour was a cross between a dull red and a dull pink. I also had another strange experience round about the same time period.

I walk my dog in Overtoun Park Rutherglen and I was sitting in the park near the top of the hill on a bench smoking a cigarette. I glanced at the top of the hill near the edge of the park and saw an object, I thought to myself that it looked rather strange. I turned my gaze away and then I looked at the object again, I said to myself, that looks like a flying saucer type UFO and then thought, no it can't possibly be.

It must be some sort of trampoline or an oversized inflatable toy, then I looked again and it had completely vanished and all in a very short space of time, the sighting lasted about 2 minutes, if someone had taken it away I would definitely have seen it being taken away. It was sitting on the grass and tilted, it was white with a black line around the rim of it and it resembled a spinning top.

I couldn't tell you the size of it, but while it wasn't large I would not say it was small either, probably slightly bigger than your typical car. There also seemed to be what looked like a goalpost type contraption attached to it. The time of the sighting was about 2 or 3 in the afternoon and the park was almost deserted. I can assure you of my sincerity and while I don't believe in everything about UFOs, I believe there is something to the phenomenon.

Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: