Friday, October 15, 2010

Object With Orange Flame Or Light Over Village Of Coggeshall In Essex UK

Date: October 11, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:20 p.m.

Hi my names (removed)

I came across your blog name as above when I was looking up sightings of UFOs in the Coggeshall area.

On Monday 11th Oct. 2010 me and my brother and a couple of friends were out walking in our village of Coggeshall. At around 10:20 pm we were sitting on a bench on Abbey Road. I stood up to stretch my legs and glanced up at the clear night sky. I spotted what looked like a rocket moving across the sky at a steady speed with what looked like orange flame or light streaking behind it as it flew.

It "slowed" briefly, before speeding out of sight. It did not look like a meteor and was not a shooting star as it was too low. It was out of sight within moments and made no sound.

I am not a UFO believer, neither do I believe in the supernatural. I like to think their is a solid realistic answer to most things. What makes this strange is the fact that Coggeshall air space is used by planes and aircraft, both military and commercial. What ever it was, must have been there either by permission of air control or without the knowledge from said people.

It was not an aircraft. All I can assume it is/was was a rocket. Or something entering leaving our atmosphere. The second is unlikely as the object was traveling across the sky like a plane, except much faster. I have never seen anything like it before.

I can't find any reports on the internet, but it has only been 24 hours since it was sighted by me.

If you have any ideas or need more information please feel free to email me back. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: