Friday, October 15, 2010

Hovering Bright Orange Light Over Denny Falkirk UK

Date: October 15, 2010
Time: 9:30 p.m.

I have just walked in from work and the time is 21.30. Whilst walking up from the bus stop in Denny, I looked up to the sky thinking how clear it was, and that the moon was really bright. Then I noticed to the left of the moon, and what seemed quite near, I saw a bright orange light. It didn't flicker or move.

It just seemed to hover there. I kept watching it whilst I was walking along the pavement - almost ending up in front of a car and then all of a sudden, it seemed to shoot very fast away from the direction I was stood. And literally in a split second, it was gone.

2 minutes after I got in, my husband came through the front door. I told him I thought I had seen a UFO, and he then described to me what I had seen. He had just seen the same thing. I am one of these people who will try and give a reasonable explanation first. But this time I was stumped. And really can't think of anything that would explain what we had just seen.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: