Sunday, October 10, 2010

Orange Light Over South Normanton United Kingdom

Date: October 9, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Hello Brian, my name is (name removed) I live in South Normanton. junction 28 off the motorway which is 1 junction down from Chesterfield. Last night about 10.30 pm I saw an orange light which came from the east and like you described it slowed down and then shot off to the south.

I thought I was losing my mind, but just thought I would Google to see if anyone else has reported the sightings and seen the story on your site. Hope this helps, Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: