Friday, October 8, 2010

Sphere Turned Dark Blue Color Over Bistrita Romania

Date: September 8 and October 3, 2010
Time: Evenings.

Good day Sir, I have seen your ad about the orange lights. My name is (name removed) and I have seen this orange light twice. Once in 8 September 2010 and second 3 October 2010 in Bistrita, Romania. I started to search on the internet about these spheres. In the center was orange and red in the edge.

He was moving with constant speed in straight line. He was soundless. In 3 October the sphere turned to a dark-blue color, almost the same color with the sky. I don't know what it was. I hope you will understand my bad English.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: