Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bright Orange Red Object Over Kent Rochester Southeast Of England

Date: Week of October 1 to October 7, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

I have been looking up UFO sightings since last week, as I too saw a bright orange red object in the sky, it was just after 10:00pm. I was sitting on the sofa and I saw this bright object over the houses opposite from me.

I went outside to look at what it was, but the object was moving so fast, heading in the direction of Maidstone, and within seconds it was out of sight. I fetched my camera and sat up for 4 hours afterwards sky watching, but never saw anything else. There was no way it was an plane as it was round and bright orange red, and too large for a plane

I told a friend about this who thought I was crazy, but these other sightings the same night have convinced me even more it was a UFO.

PS: forgot to say Kent/Rochester is in the southeast of England about 30 miles from London.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: