Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Large Bright Light Shrinks Over Mid Wales UK

Date: September 25, 2010
Time: 11:30 p.m. -3:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Mid Wales UK.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Circular oblong lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I went camping going back a month ago, end of the beginning of September and seen the same thing. I looked up on a clear night and saw this massive bright white light just silently and slowly drifting overhead in a straight direction. It wasn't even that high, maybe a couple of thousand feet up.

It passed overhead until I couldn't see it anymore and it was heading northeast. The next day I packed my camping gear and tried a different camping spot across the valley.

This is where even now thinking of this, it is sending shivers down my spine. So then I saw this bright light again, but this time the bright light was somewhat far away, I stared at it thinking, that's not a star. It then gently moved right and it was quite far away and then a minute later moved down, but on a slant then up left on a slant. It then it just suddenly got closer and closer until it was only 5,000 meters in front, but a little higher than me. You see I was on top of a valley almost inline with this UFO.

I was staring at it and it seemed like it was scanning around, like it had a beam of light pointing slowly past me then back past me. The beam of light wasn't powerful, almost transparent as its just that you could see what direction it was scanning/pointing. This went on for 10-15 minutes, then suddenly another light caught my corner of eye and it was the same thing, it elegantly moved slowly down from the sky, straight down and behind thick conifer trees until it was almost eye level, but quite far away.

I would say good 2-3 thousand meters. The light disappeared out of sight, then reappeared suddenly behind a line of forestry trees not far from me. This thing was so big and then would go very small, football sized and bright. It was weaving in and out the trees, back and forth, meanwhile the other light in the sky stayed in the same position in front of me, but higher than me.

It seemed like it was looking out for the other light which was weaving in and out the trees to right of me and about thousand meters away. I was tempted to go over a little brow, a little mossy bank to see the light better because it was not far away.

I was in the middle of nowhere and by myself and one part of me wanted to go and see and other part of me was scared to go closer. I clutched myself tight, holding my nerves together deciding on what I should do. Finally I suddenly woke up and it was early morning. I got a feeling they are looking for something and I wonder what happened to me.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: