Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bright Orange Star Like Light Over Walton On Thames UK

Date: October 11, 2010
Time: Approx: 6:00 p.m.

Hi after reading the UFO sighting report in Surrey in January of this year, I felt compelled to email you our experience on Monday 11th October 2010. We are quite skeptical when it comes to these sightings, but what my husband and I saw this week was truly amazing and we are so glad we saw the same thing.

My husband had been in our garage and I heard him shout at me from our driveway in Walton on Thames (about 2 miles from Esher). I went outside and in the sky was a bright orange star like light travelling at speed over our home, it was high up in the sky, but not as high as planes travel over our area. It was totally silent, as it continued the light on it flickered and then went out in the distance.

When the light went out, we could make out a black round-ish shape of a considerable size, then it disappeared. It was about 6:00pm and dark so the black shape we saw was visible only by the moonlight. To say this has us spooked, would be an understatement! Many thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: