Sunday, January 3, 2010

Three Orange Lights And UFOs Over Wolverhampton West Mids UK



Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 12:20 a.m.

Noticed the blog on New Years days UFOs. Both me and my wife witnessed 3 of these at 12.20am. No noise what so ever and I don't think lanterns are rocket propelled. It was fascinating. I have witnessed a few of these over the year, but of different shapes and speed. The most wondrous over the last 12 months where I have been in my back garden and has seen orbs. The first one was just sitting there as I opened the back door and it was approx: 500mtrs away from me. It then shot up and out of sight. The second one was about August this past year. I was having a smoke outside and this orb came from my left or the east. It suddenly stopped shining brightly for 2 seconds then again shot off faster than the speed of light upwards. Your sincerely.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: