Sunday, January 3, 2010

Two Red Balls Of Light Over Charlemont Dublin Ireland


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 1:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.

I saw two red balls of light in Dublin on New Years Eve. I live next to the airport and planes regularly fly past when landing. I never seen anything like it before, silent much smaller than a plane and about 1 or 2 in the morning. The objects were slowly moving behind the house, I can't say how high, at least a few hundred feet. They moved in a straight line then they swapped positions and lasted about 5 minutes, this is the first one I've ever seen. I live in Charlemont Dublin. If you have any information, I would like to hear. Did many people see it or video tape it, I didn't want to look away to get the video camera.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: