Wednesday, January 6, 2010

70 To 100 Round Orange Lights Over Bristol UK


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 12.10 a.m. - 1.15 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Bristol, UK.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: 70-100
Shape of Objects: Round, orange light.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: While watching fireworks after midnight, myself and my partner noticed these orange lights in lines of 7-8 travelling in a south westerly direction, they were very high up in the sky and made no noise. They travelled quite fast and some seemed to hover for a while before moving. We rang my partners mum to see if she could see the same which she could, she lives approximately 4 miles from us. One came in quite low, heading towards Bristol airport then veered straight back up into the sky and disappeared quite quickly. First time I've posted anything like this as, I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes!

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: