Wednesday, January 6, 2010

31 Round Orange Lights Over Willenhall West Midlands UK


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: After midnight.

Hi my name is (name removed) and I live in Willenhall West Midlands, I have just read your article regarding the round orange lights over Walsall and I am also mystified to what these round orange lights were hovering over my house. So far I counted 31 of them, but could not find any explanation on what they could be as there are no articles on the internet as yet to what these are, or any articles in the paper to what these were, only your website trying to find out what they were. In the mean time, if I do find out more information on what they are, I'll keep you posted or if you find out what they are please let me no on my email address below. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: