Friday, January 8, 2010

Orange Balls Of Light Over London UK (Pictures)


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: After midnight.

Hi, I would like to report I also saw 'orange balls' in the sky last night in London. It was just after midnight and I opened the window to see if I could hear the chimes of Big Ben when I noticed two balls of orange lights in the sky, they were a distance apart, and travelled in the same direction, the speed at which they travelled and distance between them maintained, it was as if one was following the other, I watched this until eventually after a few minutes they were lost in cloud cover. There didn't appear to be any noise from them (although admittedly it was quite noisy outside) there were no flashing lights on them (so I ruled out aircraft).


Unfortunately I was alone but I did manage to get a couple of photos which I have attached, but as you'll see I have a regular camera and they look like pinpricks which doesn't do justice to what I saw, I have seen an incident like this before in the same place about 18 months ago, that time luckily I was with a friend and so I wasn't the only one seeing it, nut I didn't have the camera that time! Anyway any information about these balls would be much appreciated. Kind regards.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: