Friday, January 1, 2010

23 Orange Globes Seen Over Bootle Liverpool UK


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: Midnight.

Location of Sighting: Bootle, Liverpool, UK.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 23
Shape of Objects: Orange Globes.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: New Years eve, wife had gone to bed around 11:15 as she had to be up early for work and I was finishing off what I was doing on the computer. At Midnight I had turned everything off and heard all the fireworks to welcome in the New Year. I went outside for a smoke and immediately saw 3 Orange Globes in the sky travelling from North to South across the sky. Halfway across the sky they turned 90 degrees and travelled westwards until out of sight. The objects were a solid light and made no sound at all.

I went upstairs and told the wife (who was still awake) what I had just seen and she said she had also seen 1 Orange Globe through the window but just thought it was a firework. I looked out of the window and saw 3 more Orange Globes, this time travelling East to West. I told the wife and she came and saw them as well. As the 3 Globes passed over the house 3 more appeared in the distance, travelling in the same direction. This was repeated about 6 times and they always appeared in 3's. All of the objects were the same size and none of them made any noise. We even opened the window to see if we could hear anything.

At around 5:30 this evening (01/01/2010), I had gone outside for a smoke and saw 1 of these Orange Globes on its own but this time travelling North to South.

This is not the first time I have seen one of the Globes. In May 2009 I was walking through Liverpool town center after work, around five o'clock in the evening, and I saw 1 of these Orange Globes. As I got to the BBC Radio Merseyside building the Globe was hovering over the building opposite. Again there was no sound and the Globe hovered there for about 2 minutes before disappearing behind the other buildings.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: