Friday, January 1, 2010

Red Light Filmed Over Queensferry Fife Scotland UK


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 00:50

Hello. I saw a single moving red light in the sky above Fife at 00:50 this morning (New Years Day). Bits seemed to fly/drop off as I watched. I took the single enclose photograph. I live in north Queensferry, Fife Scotland.


The object/light was very clear. My wife thought I'd had too much to drink when I told her, and it was only when I Googled UFO sightings Fife 2010 did I realize others had seen it. I'd be interested to know what you think it was? The foto isn't the best but maybe you can zoom into the object better than I can. Best Regards.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: