Friday, January 1, 2010

2 Round Orange Lights Seen Over South Hetton County Durham UK


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 00.15am

Location of Sighting: South Hetton, County Durham.
Number of witnesses: 5
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round orange spot lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Hi, I was on the phone to my mother (who lives in the same village as me) at the time wishing her a Happy New Year at 00:15am on 01/01/2010 when she told my husband and I to look out of the window at the two orange lights in the sky. The night was clear and there were no fireworks going off at the tine, it couldn't have been airoplanes as they have white/red flashing lights, these were just two orange lights that shone constantly without flashing at all. We watched them circle then swoop past each other and disappeared south. I couldn't believe my eyes and felt quite scared, my husband told me not to be silly and to go to sleep, I just couldn't stop thinking about it and I found your website and have since learned we weren't the only ones to have seen it! This is the weirdest thing I've ever known.

Is there any way we could contact the government/met office to find out if they know what they were considering the amount of witnesses to this?

Thanks.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: