Monday, January 4, 2010

2 Orange Bright Lights Over South Wales UK


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: Approx: 12:15 a.m.

Hi Brian, just to let you know me and my 11 year old daughter was out visiting our family last night. We came home at about 12:15am and as I got out of my jeep, as I was driving and looked up to see 2 orange bright lights that looked light round balls. Then all of a sudden they vanished into thin air with no sound. It wasn't a plane because they flash red blue or clear lights and it wasn't a helicopter there was no sound. I live in south Wales I just wanted to email you because I read your story. How strange. Yours truly.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: