Monday, January 4, 2010

Deep Orange Lights West Of Middlewich UK


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: After midnight.

Hi Brian, I have been trawling through the Internet today as I saw these "orange lights " last night, it was at midnight to the west of Middlewich, my wife was watching the New Year fire works and saw these orange lights. I didn't believe her and eventually went to have a look and sure enough from the south where many orange orbs coming one after the other. Then they came from the north again one after the other. These where deep orange, there was no noise, they where relatively low in the sky and they seamed to converge in the middle and flicker about before disappearing. At one point they made a triangle shape.

It was completely bizarre, I am not a UFO spotter or an enthusiast, but it was plain to see and we almost believed there would be a news flash or something. It couldn't be aircraft as at no point where there red and green markers etc. There where to many of them for to long in a line.

I hope this is of help as I'm intrigued by it all as I can't explain it. Regards.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: