Wednesday, January 2, 2008

England Midlands, U.K. Possible Saucer Shaped Craft

Posted: January 2, 2008

Date: Approx: 2005 ? Time: Midnight.

Number of witnesses: 3 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Round (most likely a saucer, maybe a ball).

Full Description of event/sighting: For some time I taken alot of interest in the UFO phenomenon and the further I went, the more undeniable the facts became. A couple of years ago I saw a UFO with my very own eyes and so did other people that were with me at that time. Before my sighting I still had a small doubt, but when I saw it above me (us), turning from an ordinary satellite orbiting the earth into a star that was moving in a zigzag patterns for some time. It then descended from all the way up there to quite a low altitude so we could see the actual ship (all noiseless at all the time). From below it looked like the usual thing, saucer or a ball (not likely but still) but definitely round and with about 6 -10 beams coming from underneath (not like spot lights). They were located not in the center or neither on the edges of a ship, but kind of in the centre of the radius. (Sorry bout my English it's my second language. Those beams looked more like rocket engine exhausts or a turbo lighter's flame. They had bright orange, red, blue, yellow in them. I couldn't really distinguish the color from underneath, neither could identify the altitude it was hovering at). Hovered for about 5-10 seconds then shot back up into a small light (looked like a star or a satellite again) and continued moving in zigzags until it went over the trees and was no longer visible.

Since then I am sure that there is a conspiracy going on to cover-up the truth about the existence or a well advanced before it's time military project that people should know about, either way we aren't being told the truth. I saw something I can't explain or identify and I'm sure there are many others that are wondering too after they've seen them.

P.S. Majority of the people, even close friends that I've told what I've seen, just grinned and laughed at me. I don't know who I can talk to, someone who can share information or just give me a hint (glimpse) of what it really is and what's going on. If you think its worth it, then please let me join or redirect me.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: