Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Near The Albert Dock, East End of London, England A Silver Disc UFO

Posted: July 2, 2008

Date: Summer 1966/1967
Time: 3:00 p.m.

Weather conditions: Clear dark blue sky.

On a very hot summers day around 3:00pm whilst at my office I stood on the fire escape and as I looked into the sky there was not a cloud in sight, the sky was a really dark blue with no mist. I noticed a silver disc shaped object which appeared to be on the roof of the sky. I called one of my colleagues out to look, it was there for some time when suddenly from either side of it came a small silver disc as they came out of the side they did a half circle to the opposite side, so one went to the bottom way to the opposite side and the other went the top way to the opposite side and then swiftly shot one to the east and one to the west. As soon as they left, the main disc shot straight across the sky to the north, in all, the time scale was 10-15 minutes.

We called the Airforce in West London and was told they were air balloons?

If I was holding it in my hand it would be the size of a tea saucer, yet the things that came out of the side were the size of a 50p in comparison.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: