Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, England Disc/Ball Shaped Object

Posted: July 13, 2008

Date: July 5, 2008
Time: 11:40 p.m.

Number of witnesses: one
Number of objects: one
Shape of objects: Disc/ball shaped.
Weather Conditions: Cloudy but fine.

Description: I was in my bedroom watching TV with the lights off and I saw out of my window this massive bright ball shaped object gliding right past my house. The object was huge and was the same level of height from the ground as my house roof. It came right past my house gliding and slowing down as it got closer, I had a great view of it. It lasted a few minutes or so and then made a perfect left hand turn and headed across the valley and out into the distance. It seemed very controlled and was moving in a straight line not making a sound. It was incredible!

TV/Radio: Non I'm afraid.

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hello thanks for returning the E-mail.

What I saw looked nothing like those weather balloons. What I saw was very controlled and looked a lot different from that. Plus it came down low and slowed down and then made a perfect left hand turn then across the valley then eventually up into the sky. Moving perfectly. I know what I saw and it wasn't one of those.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: