Sunday, July 13, 2008

Seascale, Cumbria U.K. Bright Orange Object

Posted: July 13, 2008

Date: July 8, 2008
Time: Approx: 10:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Strength and size of a large planet.
Weather Conditions: Clear sky, some light wispy high cloud.

Description: In very dark sky, I noticed what looked like a bright star, but what attracted my attention was that it was a bright orange in color. It was located approx: at an elevation of about 70 degrees above the horizon looking east from my position in Seascale and at about cloud level. As I watched, after about two minutes the orange glow disappeared in a manner which could have been slowly turning off a gas flame, and I did not see it reappear again but went back in doors after two or three minutes. Could it have been a hot air balloon?

TV/Radio: Not applicable.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: