Monday, July 7, 2008

Harrogate North Yorkshire, England White Circular Objects With 8 Points

Posted: July 7, 2008

Date: June 26, 2008
Time: 11.25 - 11.35 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: White Circular with 8 points.
Weather Conditions: Few clouds but mainly clear.

Description: I was stood outside work finishing my cigarette before I started the night shift. I saw a bright circular object appear which first of all I believed to be a star. However it rapidly grew to 4 or 5 times its original size and 8 points of light were emitted from it. these beams of light were long and thin and stretched out around 10 times the size of the inner circle. the object and light beams then shrunk and expended a couple of times. I went inside and
up to the canteen were one of my colleagues was sitting and we both went to the window to watch whatever it was. it shrunk and expanded a few more times then it seemed to jump to the right then back to the left a couple of times before dimming out and disappearing altogether.

At first I thought I may have been witness to a star exploding but I rules this out when it jumped from side to side.

I have read about and seen photos/video images of UFOs in the past but this does not seem to match anything that's been recorded before...

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: