Friday, July 11, 2008

Fairford, Gloucestershire Roughly 10 Objects

Posted: July 11, 2008

Date: June 30, 2008
Time: 03:29

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: Hard to say moving so fast, 10?
Shape of objects: Globe
Weather Conditions: Very clear.

Description: When I looked out of the bedroom window I saw a very bright light, not sure what it was in my sleepy state went and got my glasses. Wow! what I saw was like fireworks coming out of this light, which I must say I thought was the morning star, but what were these white globes doing moving so fast in and out of the light, darting around back and forth up and down, it was amazing.I have no idea what I witnessed, but if you have an explanation I
would be very grateful. One thing did cross my mind, we have The Royal International Air Tatoo here every year do think there is some
connection.

TV/Radio: I could not find any even though I looked.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: