Sunday, July 13, 2008

Katzweiler, Germany (Near Ramstein Air Base) UFO Or Something Else

Posted: July 13, 2008

Date: Early 1990's
Time: Evening.

Location of Sighting: Katzweiler, Germany (near Ramstein Air Base).
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Fireball?

HBCC UFO Research Note: From the sounds of things, there were alot of people who saw whatever caused the problems, or at least experienced what went on that day. I am requesting that if anyone has any information that might provide an answer, or any details of this event would you please contact Brian at hbccufo@telus.net

Full Description of event/sighting: I have been looking for information on an event that happened to my husband and I in the early 90's.(I think 1993) We were stationed at Ramstein AB and lived in a small village off base. We had just come home from the commissary and were carrying groceries up the 3 flights of stairs to our apartment. We had just reached the top floor and were unlocking our door, got the lights on, when our power seemed to just hum off? It was really strange as it sounded as if the power grid had run down. We lived in this village for 12 years and this was the only time I can ever remember there being a power outage. (The lines were run underground so weather was never a factor).

We were trying to figure out what had happened as we placed our groceries in the kitchen in complete darkness. Our apartment had these great sky lights and we began to see what looked like sparks (fire) in the skylight in the kitchen. We began to think that something around us was on fire so we ran to our bathroom to see if we could see anything on fire around us. As we are doing this I do remember hearing noise, but my memory is not clear on what sound I heard. As we got the shutters pulled up and the window open we could see lots of neighbors outside but the object was gone. You could tell by their voices they were upset. Right then the power ran back on.

Again you could hear it all gear back up. At this time we realized the whole street (possibly village) had been out. This was all of maybe 3-5 minutes. As soon as this happened I called my German friend in Otterbach and told her what happened. The next morning she called me to tell me it had been reported in the German news. At the time I spoke no German and I never asked my neighbors what they saw. I wish now I had, I found your website and wanted to see if anyone living in Germany near Ramstein had reported seeing anything similar. It was very unusual and I only wish we had gotten that window open faster so I could have really seen what it was. I have researched the internet, but I can not find any report around my village for this event. Thanks for any info you might have.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: