Monday, July 7, 2008

Crewe Cheshire, England 4 Objects In A Diamond Shape

Posted: July 7, 2008

Date: June 26, 2008
Time: 10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 4 at first then 1
Shape of objects: Star or dots.
Weather Conditions: Light cloud some stars visible slight breeze.

Description: From my home directly south 4 white stars? in a diamond shape. They appeared to be rotating clockwise. I only saw them for 20 seconds the first time then they just switched off. They re-appeared 2 minutes later for maybe 30 seconds but did not rotate this time, once again they just switched off. About 5 minutes later a crisp white light appeared just above the roofline it never moved in any direction and stayed visible for 1 minute. It was to large for a star and very bright it blinked 3 or maybe 4 times and disappeared. I do quite a lot of night fishing but have never seen anything like them before even on the clearest of nights with a full sky of stars.

TV/Radio: N/A.

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hi John, I have watched the balloon video and I am 99% sure that they are not what I saw on Thursday night. I don't think that they would have been visible from the distance they appeared to be, I to have been to Thailand and witnessed the balloon festival and the effect was totally different, apart from them appearing to move clockwise they had no other movement like the balloons. I'll keep an eye out for any more. Thank you for replying to my report bye for now.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: