Friday, January 1, 2010

Bright Lights Seen Over Wibsey Bradford UK


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 00.10

Hi Brian, I too did see what you have seen. I live in Wibsey Bradford and about 00.10 I looked out the window because I heard the fireworks and spotted one of the UFOs. Then around ten appeared more or less in a line spanning from over the Littwille Horton area and I would have said to approximately low Moor area. They seemed to be glowing and I had a good side view of them and each one was identical and despite the distances between them, they all maintained the same brightness and moved in an unusual way.

Then suddenly they just vanished out of sight. They were below the clouds and it was a very clear sky. I had nothing to drink as I'm full of flu and not feeling too clever. These things really opened my eyes, I have never seen anything like it and they were definitely not Chinese paper lanterns.

The ferocity of the colour was way too strong to be generated by a candle in a lantern. I think it will be something I will keep in my mind for a very long time. I did report it to the police and they said I wasn't the only one who had reported it. I also did manage to get a shot of one on my phone, but it's pretty poor, but gives you an idea of the strength of the light even though it is a fair distance away.

I have been looking into it franticly trying to find answers or anyone else who has seen them My wife couldn't believe what she had seen and is still puzzled to what they actually were. Regards.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: