Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Tongaat, Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa A Spherical Shaped Craft

Posted: January 1, 2008

Date: January 29, 2005 Time: 20H00 - 21H00 (South African Time)

Approach Direction: Maybe from the south. Departure Direction: Maybe to the north. Witness Direction: Facing east towards Tongaat Beach.

Description: My mate & I were heading to Durban that evening. I was driving using my car heading easterly on the M43 from Tongaat, which joins up with M4 that takes you into Durban. It was a partly cloudy evening with some scattered rain. Then suddenly from absolutely nowhere these big bright kind of round lights appeared from the clouds. There were about 6/7 of these bright figure and they just hovered over the ocean, moving north at a slow but synchronized pace.

So I stop my car on the side of the road just to get a better look, it was an awesome sight to see. I tried to take a photo using my camera phone but unfortunately as it was getting kind of dark the quality of the picture was not good at all.

And just as how the lights appeared there just vanished into the clouds never to be seen again. The whole incident happened like almost half an hour or so.

Color/Shape: Almost like a big spherical shape.

Height & Speed: I don't know but just as how it appeared it vanished into the clouds.

TV/Radio/Press: I believe East Coast Radio had alot of listener phoning in about the phenomenon.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: