Sunday, November 21, 2010

UFO Observed Over Gillingham Medway UK

Date: November 29, 2010
Time: 6:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Gillingham Medway UK.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Oval.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Coming down Windmill road by Medway Hospital, I saw a bright light, thought at first it was a plane, looked again and noticed there was no noise and kept looking while walking. When I looked back, there was a young couple just arriving home who were watching the sky, I asked them was it a plane, and they answered no.

I walked back up the road towards the hospital and as we looked we saw an oval object yellow with white lights around the outside that were very bright and an arc of red lights underneath.

We stood talking as to what it could be, while we watched it disappear over the hospital. I then walked down to the flyover and once I reached the bridge, I saw this again to my right hand side over Chatham Hill and it was making its way over the lines. This was seen by someone living in Thorold Road. The sighting was covered by Lance Morgan in the Medway news.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: