Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Orange Fireball Object Seen From Cullybackey Northern Ireland

Date: November 24, 2010
Time: 8:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Cullybackey Northern Ireland.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round orange fire.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was out with my dog in the back garden and I looked towards Portrush direction. I saw an orange fireball moving upwards from the horizon. It the started to move towards me.

It started moving very fast and it flew straight over my head. I called my wife out to see it. It kept moving very fast and very high. In total it lasted about 3 minute. It kept flying towards the Ahoghill direction and then it seemed to burn out and disappear.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: