Monday, November 1, 2010

Orange And Red Lights Over Village Of Dagnall UK

Date: November 1, 2010
Time: Approx: 6:10 p.m.

Hi, whilst driving home this evening (1-11-10 at approximately 18:10), through the village of Dagnall west of Dunstable in Beds when I also saw 2 orange (and red) lights off to the east towards Whipsnade. There was a lot of traffic on the road and as such I am sure that many other people must have seen the same thing.

One of the lights seemed perfectly stationary, whilst the other seemed to maneuver slightly up and down. I pulled the car over and tried to take a picture with my mobile phone but to no avail. The objects then moved gradually skyward and seemed to disappear into a patch of cloud.

Very odd. I am a keen aircraft enthusiast and am familiar with the arrival and departure patterns at Luton airport, as well as the navigational lights of aircraft. These were not aeroplanes. Could have been something that someone has made for a prank I suppose, but if so very ingenious.

I would like to stay anonymous. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: