Wednesday, November 24, 2010

3 Large Bright Orange Lights Over Coventry West Midlands UK

Date: November 23, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hello, my partner and I live in Coventry in the West Midlands and have just saw 3 large bright orange lights flying in a triangle formation - exactly as you have described seeing.

We have just saw them tonight 23rd November 2010, I found your link when I Googled to see if there were any other sightings in this area and I found your sighting to be the most similar to ours!

Thought you'd like to know.. My partner has taken a photo with his phone so if you'd like the photo I shall send it to you when he uploads it to the computer.

Have you had any news on what they are?

Best regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: