Wednesday, November 17, 2010

UFO Disappears And Reappears Over Chestergate UK

Date: July 2010
Time: Approx: 3:17 a.m.

Recently over the last few months. I have seen a numerous amount of strange lights over Macclesfield. One sighting I had seen, I tried to catch on my camera phone. But truth be told my camera phone is of poor quality. It was around July 2010 and about 3:17am and the light I saw on Chestergate, was really odd.

It looked almost like a star, but it wasn't because whatever this UFO was, it hovered in all kinds of directions and it had what looked like a blue/red blinking light to the left of it. Due to my insomnia, I proceeded to watch it in which it would occasionally disappear and reappear in another location.

It repeated this process many times and eventually stopped about half past 4. This is not the only encounter I've witnessed. I have moved flat since and have seen oddly shaped objects in the sky yet again. Has anybody else witnessed these strange happenings and if so please do contact me, as this really interests me.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: