Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lights On UFO Seen Over Frinton On Sea UK

Date: December 24, 2008
Time: 7:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Frinton On Sea UK.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Rectangular, shape glowing.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was outside my back door when I saw an orange light just above the trees moving towards my rear garden. It was becoming larger as it moved closer, the object passed my garden and went between my house and the house next door. It was about 30 feet up and seemed the size of two helicopters, it was glowing bright orange, but there was not a sound coming from it.

It was completely silent. I could not believe what was happening, but went inside to get my binoculars, and ran out the front of my house to see it again. It was only about 10 seconds before I looked through my binoculars to find it had travelled very high in the sky, but still clear through binoculars, it was now more round in shape and had 5 or 6 much brighter lights on the right side like numbers on a clock face.

I will never forget this and it really as it overshadowed my Christmas, I can still see this object now, the event will never fade in my mind. I have experienced people not believing me or taking the mickey, as this was Christmas Eve. What I witnessed was real, frightening, and was not in any way or form a Chinese lantern.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: