Monday, November 15, 2010

Bright Orange Light Over Knocklyon In Dublin Ireland

Date: November 15, 2010
Time: Approx: 7:30 p.m.

Hey what’s up, I saw the same thing you described about an hour ago. It wasn’t hovering. I saw it moving very fast across the sky and the bright orange glow got lighter the further away it got. It moved faster than any plane or helicopter I’ve ever seen and was moving to slow to be a shooting star. Very interesting stuff.

Additional Information:

Hi there, I live in Knocklyon in Dublin, Ireland which is where I saw the object, and I saw it today (Monday, November 15, 2010) at about 7:30pm. When we noticed the object, it looked about 2-3 miles away over Tallaght near my house in Dublin. In the space of 30-45 seconds in came across the sky moving west to east.

When we first saw it, it was a bright orange light, but by the time it was above us, it had changed colour to a less visible dull-orange. It was moving very fast, faster than any plane or helicopter, but was not high enough in the sky to be a comet, even my friend who is skeptical about these things was shocked at the sight.

I have seen this type of object before ,about 2 months ago at night. First time was again in my area, but instead of the object moving across the sky, it descended up into the sky and eventually disappeared,and I witnessed the exact same thing again about a week later in Templeogue, the movement of the object was different in these sightings, but the bright orange colour was the same.

I was told that it was probably a Chinese lantern that I saw, but there is no way it was a lantern, I’ve seen them before and they bear no resemblance. That’s all the info I have, let me know what you think it is, extraterrestrial?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: