Saturday, July 17, 2010

Orange Lights Pass Over Prestwich Manchester England UK


Date: July 17, 2010
Time: 11:55 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Prestwich Manchester England.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 10
Shape of Objects: Star-like, orange glow.

Brian Vike's Note: The witnessed checked the images from his camera phone and said the objects didn't come out at all.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I have just been left stunned and shaken after witnessing something very strange. Out of my window I can see the night sky and from where I was sat in my apartment I noticed two bright-ish, orange coloured, what I can only describe as orbs of light, travelling very quickly across the night sky.

I got a stronger feeling that it wasn't quite right as I moved quickly towards the window, I was open mouthed as I watched them move in a straight line, completely silently, across the cloudy night sky. It looked like they were behind the clouds, but they were just as visible as they flew past the clouds, it was very odd. I tracked them by moving to another window.

Then as I sat and contemplated it, another two slowly started to appear and do the same thing, I got at least 6-8 of them on my camera phone, they all came in 2's over a 5-10 minute period and mostly went in the same direction but they all seemed to have slightly different paths. They all definitely came from the same part of the horizon because of a reference point I had in the distance.

I am not a spook or a weirdo, I am in-fact a reasonable and intelligent person, but this has left me feeling that something very odd just happened!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: