Monday, July 26, 2010

Orange Glowing Balls Of Light Over Bainsford Falkirk UK

Date: July 25, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:10 p.m.

Hi, I'm (name removed) and I had a very strange experience last night Sunday 25/7/2010 at about 23:10. I was watching the TV just about to go to my bed when I saw a orange glowing light bigger than a plane and flying very different to a plane or helicopter.

It was flying from the Camelon direction towards my flat in Bainsford Falkirk. This ball of light flew towards my direction for about 10 seconds then veered off to the left and flew for about another 5 seconds in the direction of Falkirk town centre and then it disappeared.

I tried to get my mobile to take a picture of it, but couldn't get the video camera bit to work. I then seen another 2 of them appeared where the first 1 appeared from. So I ran downstairs in my boxers and chaped my down stairs neighbours window as I wanted someone else's verification as well as mine.

We ran out front and the 2 that were still in the sky flying very close to each other, way to close for helicopters or planes to fly next to each other. They proceeded to follow the same path as the first one, i.e. towards me for about 10 seconds then swept to the left for about 5 seconds then disappeared.

It seemed like they were looking for the first one. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and I'm glad my neighbour witnessed it as well. He was terrified and ran back in the house.

I told my family about what happened and my mum came across this site today/Monday and told me about the girl in Camelon seeing the same things. Well Camelon last week, Camelon is only 2 miles away from myself in Bainsford, Falkirk. I am so glad there has been other sightings as I am not sure what to do about this, contact the police. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: