Monday, July 19, 2010

Fireball With Tail Over Perth WA Australia

Date: July 18-19, 2010
Time: Approx: 7:00 p.m. - 8: 00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Perth WA Australia.
Number of witnesses: 2 - 4
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round, star shape.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I saw exactly the same phenomenon like a couple of husband and wife witnessed on May 23rd of 2009. (http://www.ufoinfo.com/sightings/australia/090523.shtml) On July 18th 2010, I was walking along Victoria Park and suddenly noticed a large bright star in the sky. It was shining like a fire ball unlike any other stars at a low altitude. I told my sister and we both stared at it along the way to our home. When we almost reached home (note that the object doesn’t move yet its light changed intermittently), we both saw the object faded and shined again and it faded until we couldn't see it anymore.

At that moment my sister turned around I saw a meteor, I don’t know how to describe it, it only lasted for less than 1 second right after the object disappeared. And it was a fireball tail like what the witness described on May 23rd 2009. The weird thing is, the meteor flashed at a very far point from where the object faded. I also saw the fireball tail phenomenon in a night of February 2010 (around 10:00 PM) which also lasted less than a second. (Time: approx 7:00 – 8: 00 PM)

The following day, July 19th 2010, I got home around 7:00 PM and surprised that the object appeared precisely at the same point in the sky like the day before that yet this time I stared at it for one hour and it wouldn’t fade away until all the cloud covered my sight. I also asked my house mates to look at it, but they wouldn’t believe it a UFO, they just assumed it was kind of orbit, balloon air with light, forecast ball or lantern, Venus but it doesn’t seem like that to me. My house mate said that if it was an UFO, the government would have canceled the flights like China's event or it would have been on the cover page of the newspaper, but yes he believed that it couldn't be a star.

Thanks for looking at my report, every word in this letter is true. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: