Thursday, July 22, 2010

Orange Light Shoots High Into The Sky Over Orchard Grove In Greengates UK

Date: July 21, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:15 and 10:30 p.m.

Hello, Last night at around 10:15pm and 10:30pm I was on my way up to bed when I happened to look out of the window to check on the car as a few nights earlier a neighbour had their window smashed.

Looking down the street I noticed a light (orange) low in the sky. (100 feet) At first I took it to be the police helicopter, but it was silent and had no other lights flashing. On seeing it wasn't the helicopter, I went outside, where it just hovered over the houses for a while then I heard an aeroplane that had just set off from nearby Leeds/Bradford Airport, when the plane turned and came into my view.

It was heading towards (near) the object. As the plane got near to it, the object must have moved out of it's way quickly, because it went from the size of a penny at arms length to a orange dot high in the sky.

The clouds then covered it and I kept looking out for about an hour, but never saw it again. The sighting lasted about 5 minutes in all, but just as the object disappeared the police helicopter flew over my house towards the airport. I wondered if anyone else had reported it. I live on Orchard Grove in Greengates and I am used to hearing planes/choppers and this was neither. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: