Friday, July 9, 2010

Orange Fiery Ball 40 Miles North Of London England UK

Date: July 9, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:50 p.m.

Hi, I live about 40 miles north of London, England. It is one of my sons seventh birthday, I took him and my eldest son aged eleven out in the street for a game of football (soccer) about 9.20pm tonight. It was starting to get dark at around 9.50pm when my youngest son pointed into the sky and asked what an approaching object in the sky was.

A big orange fiery ball passed right above our heads, and was moving fairly quick. My eldest thought it was a hot air balloon, but there is no way that it was, it was too small and moving too quick. There is no way it was a plane or helicopter either.

It moved at a fairly steady speed in a northern direction, the only thing that seems to differ from your description is it appeared to making a slight humming noise. It was fairly low in the sky. This is the first time that I have spotted something in the sky that I haven't been able to identify.

All three of as saw it and watched it until it flew out of sight. I would be very interested to find out what it was, there is probably a perfectly reasonable explanation for it, but I am intrigued to find out.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: