Sunday, July 18, 2010

5 Orange Objects Over Camelon Falkirk UK

Date: July 17 and 18th, 2010
Time: Approx: 00:10 - 00:15

Location of Sighting: Camelon Falkirk.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 5
Shape of Objects: N/A.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was looking out my window watching for my boyfriend and his friend coming in at about ten past midnight and saw my friend walking straight past my house looking up at the sky and just at that moment, I caught the lights out the corner of my eye. I ran out to see what it was as it was bright orange, it is not something you see normally and couldn't believe what I was looking at.

There were 5 orange objects flying across the sky, they looked like really bright stars, that's the only way I can describe them and I walked half way down my street with my friend watching them. I was pretty scared, they were going quite slow and then they stopped for a second, then moved off again.

My street was silent as it was quite late and no cars either, but not a sound from the sky either and I thought surely if 5 helicopters were flying in a pattern like that, and quite low you'd have to hear something, but total silence.

Then they disappeared into the clouds, I'm still quite shocked and am hoping there is a reasonable explanation for it, but who see's 5 helicopter's all together like that with no sound and with bright orange lights.

I only wish I'd grabbed my mobile. I saw the same thing about a month or so ago, not sure exactly when at about 11:30pm or just after exact same light that was in the Polmont/Brighton area of Falkirk, but there was only one and thought that helicopter has a bright orange light. I just thought it was a new night light thing or something and never thought about it again until last night. How can we find out if it was or wasn't some kind of military aircraft? Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: