Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bright Red Glow To Object Seen Over Bathgate West Lothian UK (Excellent Graphic)

Date: July 10, 2010
Time: 11:55 p.m.

Hello, I have seen something "odd". It was travelling more or less in the same direction as the Glasgow road in Bathgate, West Lothian heading towards the centre of the town. It was travelling very fast as I was outside having a cigarette (I'm working on some jobs at the minute and no I haven't been drinking) and within less than thirty seconds it had travelled from a distant object to behind the house.

It was quite far away, but I couldn't see where it went because the house blocked my view. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture or video of this as it happened so fast.

I am a graphic designer to trade so I have re-created it as faithfully as I can from memory (see attached). It made no noise and had a very bright red glow going up and the bottom of it was a whitish yellow colour. This happened at 11:55pm 10th July 2010. Is this a comet or a meteor? It didn't appear to have a tail which I found very odd, just a very vivid red glow going up.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: