Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Small Round Orange Lights Observed Over West Cross Mumbles Swansea UK


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 12.00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: West Cross, Mumbles Swansea.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: approx: 8
Shape of Objects: Small round orange lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I went to look out of the window at the fireworks at 12.00 New Years Eve and not only was there fireworks, but also around 8 orange lights moving across the sky in a perfect straight line all at the same speed, at about the same height it as a helicopter would fly. I called my boyfriend over to look at these strange lights and I said they've got to be some sort of UFO. I tried taking photos of them, but you can see the sky but not the lights! I've been telling my boyfriend they've got to be some sort of UFOs, but he say's it was probably hang-gliders with lights on! As if they'd fly through fireworks and they were moving in a prefect horizontal line all at the same speed across the sky! I'm just glad I googled and found on your site. I'm not the only one who seen them and would love to know what they were.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: