Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bright Round Orange Light Observed Over Broadgreen Liverpool UK


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 12.10 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Broadgreen Liverpool.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Spherical.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I let my dogs out into garden after we had let the New Year in and was shocked to see an orange light glide across the sky. It was round and bright, there was no sound whatsoever and it was surreal. I called my partner to come and look, but he laughed and stayed inside saying it was a meteorite or something, but it was not a plane and I thought a meteorite would move much faster. I am hoping for some sort of explanation as it was quiet scary.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: