Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Between Lancing And Worthing, Sussex, UK A Huge Silver/White Ball Stops

Posted: June 2, 2009

Date: May 29, 2009
Time: 10:35 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Between Lancing and Worthing, Sussex, UK.
Number of witnesses: 1 (but hope there are others out there who saw this thing)
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Silver/White Ball/orb.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Outside having a quick ciggie before bed, I was looking at the stars when out the corner of my eye I noticed what appeared like a large star, but it was moving, heading from West to SouthEast direction.

At first I thought it must be a plane or satellite or something, but quickly realised that the other aircraft in the sky had blinking lights and also, this seemed much higher up than any aircraft, was travelling much faster, and was heading away from me, so could not have been aeroplane lights. Nor a helicopter, as it was way, way higher then they fly (and I'm used to seeing helicopters around here and know how they look from various angles etc). Yet I wasn't convinced it was anything much out of the ordinary.

I carried on watching for a few minutes, finishing my cig, expecting it to just go on into distance out of sight, when it suddenly doubled right back on itself, did a 180 degree turn and travelled back Westwards, towards the same spot I first noticed it, then started coming closer towards my area. It was now moving much more slowly. This was when I realised it was something unusual.

I was about to dash inside to grab my camera when it suddenly stopped, lit up really brightly and expanded in size, into a huge silver/white ball, at least 5 or 6 times bigger than original. Compared to the largest star nearby, this object was now huge (about size of a golf ball held at arms length).

I was dumbstruck. Still am.

It stayed like this for only five seconds or so, then returned to its original smaller size and then turned to North East direction. It disappeared after approx 15 minutes. I stayed outside for a further 30 mins or so, to see if it returned, but nothing. This really was utterly extraordinary. It was totally silent and really did seem to be scouring the area, changing directions several times.

I do hope some other folks witnessed this, as it would have been absolutely impossible not to see it had anyone else been looking skywards at the time in this area.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Site: http://www.brianvike.com

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: