Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Huddersfield UK UFO Seen Tumbling At About 500 To 1000 Feet Above Witness

Posted: June 2, 2009

Date: May 30, 2009
Time: Between 4:00 p.m. and 5.30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Huddersfield.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: Possibly 2 definitely 1.
Shape of Objects: Conical.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was carp fishing at Brighouse lagoon near Cooper bridge (Huddersfield) when a flash of light caught my eye. I looked up to see an object coming from east to west toward the M62 across the lagoon approx: 500/1000 feet above me. It was definitely not a chopper, it made no sound at all and it looked kind of conical and it appeared to be tumbling. It was really shiny, but dark in places. I thought at first that it was probably the sunlight catching it as it was tumbling. The funny thing is, I couldn't determine a definite shape, but I have seen aircraft quite clearly thousands of feet up and not thought anything of it.

You can easily seen a balloon because of it's teardrop shape and you can easily make out the shape of a helicopter, but this, it was as though it was altering it's shape as it was moving, weird! I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but luckily, because I carp fish I had my digital camera with me and took 4 good shots, which I still have. My 17 year old son downloaded a picture enhancement program to view them better, it's quite amazing, but on one of the shots there appears to be another object which I didn't see, but after zooming and panning the image it is quite clear. The weather was perfect, blue sky's, and a slight breeze. I would be interested in giving the picture's to a photographic studio if only to settle my own curiosity, but they won't be given to just anybody, it has to be a legitimate studio recommended by a legitimate researcher that specializes in this kind of thing. I hope this has been of interest.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Site: http://www.brianvike.com

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: