Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England UK A Large Orange Light

Posted: June 2, 2009

Date: May 2, 2009
Time: 10:40 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1

Hi, My son has just come in 10:40pm and asked me what the light in the sky was. I looked through the window and saw a large orange light like a balloon burner floating across the back garden of my house. I said to my son lets go outside and I bet we can hear the burner. We went outside and the light shot straight up until it became a pin prick and disappeared. The light made no sound at all. The speed of it going up was very fast. I know it was not the local police helicopter as that is noisy and does not look like this. This was in Peterborough Cambs. I don't know if this is of any interest to you but both me and my son who is 22 have never seen anything like it before and we are amazed at how fast it went up. Thank you for your time.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: