Sunday, June 14, 2009

Stoke On Trent Staffordshire England UK 8 To 12 Lights



Date: May 9, 2009
Time: 11:15 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 8 to 12
Shape of objects: Trail of lights all in a line, ahead was a brighter light, much bigger.
Weather Conditions: It was a very clear night i.e no cloud.

Description: I just happened to look out the window, as I always do before I retire,and I saw this line of lights, not moving, (stationary) for about 35 seconds (It might have been there longer). Then it just vanished ( it was if the lights were turned off)!While I was watching. That must need some explaining. Also after there was a lot of activity in the air i.e unusual planes,helicopters etc. This is my first sighting and It will stay with me forever, I do think that we cannot be alone! and that they must be more advanced than us on earth. Lets face it we are just one planet in OUR galaxy, and there are many, many, more.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: