Sunday, June 14, 2009

Herne Bay Kent UK Two Bright Orange Orb

Posted: June 14, 2009

Date: May 30, 2009
Time: 10.30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Herne Bay Kent.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Circle.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My daughter and I had returned from an evening out. We went back to her bungalow, in Herne Bay, that she was moving out of to collect some more of her items. I happened to look up at the sky and say a bright orange orb, that appeared to have flames towards the rear of it. It was low in the sky and travelling in a fairly fast and in a straight direction northerly. I called my daughter, who was about to enter the house, and she came and looked too. We was both very puzzled and then we saw another appear identical looking object, which was travelling at the same speed and in the same direction. We watched them until they disappeared out of sight, and was left wondering what they were!

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Site: http://www.brianvike.com

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

1 comment:

Dave said...

I saw something similar tonight, 9/2/16.
I saw a bright gold ish coloured light travelling at a reasonable pace in a roughly westerly direction. At first I thought it was possibly a lantern then realised it had a red light at the top, the gold ish coloured light quickly faded out and was replaced by 3 white lights which went out after a few seconds.
A couple of minutes later I saw a 2nd light, it was a similar colour but not quite as bright, that went out after a few seconds. I didn't take note of the exact time but it was approximately 8/8.30 pm.